Accounts Payable - Holding Specialist
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance (and/or qualified accountant) and master’s degree in the same fields
Advanced MS Offices skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
Previous experience using SAP.
Required work experience18 months + experience in Finance, billing.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate.
Language requirements: Minimum B2 English
• Correct and timely processing of supplier invoices in appropriate systems
• Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies with internal and external stakeholders
• Administration of situations sent by suppliers and communication with them when necessary
• Responds to requests from suppliers and internal customers regarding aspects related to AP
• Cooperates with related parties to ensure payment of AP balances
• Adherence to company policies and procedures
• Carrying out multiple AP activities and projects as appropriate
• Solving complex problems
• Recommending process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
• Performing checks and analyzing payment proposals, according to the agreed calendar
• Meeting agreed deadlines and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Ensuring that valid processes exist for payments to be made
• Analysis of the Supplier Account Balance
• Correct journaling of A/P operations and receipts
• Entering payments into the accounting system
• Extracting primary financial information from accounting records
• Investigating and resolving requests received from suppliers