This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RIAN & Partners active
View all jobs Plant Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are RIAN & Partners, a 100% Romanian concept – recruitment agency and we provide specialized human resources management services within the industrial field.
Our goal is clear and simple: to improve every recruitment and organizational development processes. We support ambitious businesses to find the proper human capital for their development plans. We offer guidance to dynamic candidates in order to find their dream job.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Engineering;
• Minumun 5 years experince in a position of financial controller/financial manager in the industrial manufacturing sector;
• CECCAR certificate of expert accountant;
• Knowledge of English at advanced level;
• Good knowledge of financial and accounting legislation, taxation and management accounting;
• Business and result orientation, analytical thinking;
• Ability to identify weak points and perform cause-effect analyses;
• Good communication skills.
• Performs preparation, presentation, follow-up of the annual budget;
• Organizes and coordinates all financial activities (control, budgeting, accounting, reporting, treasury) as well as all closing activities;
• Performs controlling the management of funds, loans, cash inflows and outflows and carrying out cash flow planning;
• Making payments through the bank;
• Performs monthly P&L report, explaining the main variations of the P&L against the budget and forecast;
• Performs periodic profit forecasts;
• Responsible for calculation of standard production costs and analysis of variations versus actual;
• Responsible for the correctness and accuracy of all accounting operations;
• Ensure compliance with fiscal legislation;
• Ensures communication with fiscal, banking, statistical authorities, etc.;
• Ensures the implementation of the Group's internal control procedures;
• Responsible for all internal, fiscal or statutory audits;
• Organizes the annual inventory and stock verification.