Senior Frontend React & React Native Engineer Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brains Consulting active
View all jobs Senior Frontend React & React Native Engineer Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With a valuable experience, Brains CONSULTING provides a wide range of services developed by our human resources consultants, to support the need for organizational and human resources development within your organization. Our services are tailored to your unique and specific to activity.
Our goal is to help your organization to analyze and raise employee contributions.
Our services include:
• Organizational diagnosis;
• Team Building;
• Attracting and keeping employees at work;
• Consulting employee performance evaluation
• Compensation and Benefits
• HR Audit
We look forward to working with you to help fulfill all your recruitmentand Job placement needs!
This is a remote position.
Would you like to start working on an innovative high-tech product with an international team spread across Europe?
Our client is a leading property technology company with a focus on rental management. It launched operations in 2016 and is presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai.
In order to manage rental properties, the company has created a Property Management Software that allows to automate the reservations, management of check-in and housekeeping missions, payments, etc. The system manages over 1,500 properties in 7 countries.
After a few difficult months due to the lack of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, the company has managed to adapt its business to the new landscape of the hospitality industry and just raised over 2 million euros to start a new phase of growth and expansion in 2022.
We are looking for a Frontend React & ReactNative Developer to join the team 100% remotely, full-time.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
Develop new features, test and put the platforms into production.
Work on web (React) & mobile application (React Native)
Work closely with a Product Designer to create user-friendly user interfaces
Consistently write effective code that is stable, secure, scalable and efficient.
Watch a video with the CTO:
React.js - 2-3 years of professional experience
React Native - 1-2 years of professional experience
Experience writing tests
Worked in fast-paced Agile teams
MSc or equivalent in Information Technology/Software Engineering
Be prepared to answer at the following Screening Questions:
1. Do you have at least 3 years of professional experience with FE web development using React.js?
2. Do you have experience with React Native mobile app development?
3. Do you follow TDD? What testing tool did you use to write tests?
4. Have you worked on a product or created websites for high-tech company?
5. Do you also have knowledge of backend web development with Python/Django or Node.js/Next.js?
6. Have you worked in an Agile environment?
Active Sourcing Locations:
- Portugal, Spain, Italy
- Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary
- Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia
- Great Team:
- Very pleasant to work with
- Built a good team culture
- The CTO says “The best team I’ve worked with so far"
- A team of 20+ people: 8 Web Developers, a Support Engineer, 2 Product Managers, 1 Data Analyst and a CTO
Why To Work There?
- A start-up culture that encourages innovation
- The opportunity to work in a start-up company in a phase of expansion and internationalization
- An international remote team with developers from France, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Romania, Russia and Australia
- Down to Earth but still very diverse
- Interesting business - not too abstract, work with guests & hosts
- It’s very diverse when it comes to scope
- Lots of financial flow – split money between guests, hosts, agents
- Lots of logistics & management of properties cleaning
- Revenue management & pricing – interesting algorithms used
AWS (DBs, SES, S3)
BookingSync channel manager
CI: Git, GitHub, Circle CI
Data analysis in Tableau
Django on the Backend
React on the Frontend
Google APIs (translate, Maps)
Scrum 2-week sprints, rotate & mix so everyone knows the whole system
Freelance contract (Permanent/Fulll-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payment/invoicing
Fully remote with Flexible working hours
BONUS: 5 weeks of paid holidays
Desired start date as soon as possible.
Full-time €4,500-€6,000/monthly /(€54k-72k yearly)+other benefits
At least 5 years of relevant experience (Senior)
Please send your resume to