Enel este o companie prestigioasă care are ambiție și îmbrățișează schimbarea! Având o direcție clară de a sprijini tranziția energetică și a fi un model de organizatie sustenabilă, a luat și măsuri concrete și sistematice prin care contribuie la această schimbare tectonică pe care industria energiei o traversează în prezent.
E o oportunitate extraordinară să lucrezi în energie în această eră a tranziției energetice, iar împreună avem șansa să contribuim în România la obiective precum decarbonizarea prin energie verde, mobilitate electrică, eficiență energetică, economie circulară, inovație, digitalizare, toate acestea urmând principiul creării de valoare în comun, împreună cu comunitățile pe care le servim.
Company: Enel Servicii Comune
Contract: fixed term (1 year) through our temporary work agency
Who are you and what kind of skills are we looking for?
- University degree (economics or technical);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point);
- Relevant procurement experience (in retail business is a plus);
- Advanced knowledge in ERP, MM module, is a plus;
- Knowledge on Financials is a plus;
- English- advanced (fluent in writing, reading and conversation), Italian-Spanish - is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Manages time and priorities effectively;
- Works well under pressure – managing customer expectations, time constraints etc.;
- Self-starter – Initiates search for new ideas and continuous improvement;
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal, written, listening, presentation).
- Sourcing of goods, works or services at local level in line with received technical specification and specified cost, quality and delivery targets;
- Offer support to Global Procurement team for global categories;
- Conduct market research;
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on procurement processes and new projects and activities;
- Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization;
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing, and review cost reduction activities;
- Prepare reports and updates as and when required;
- Work closely with others in the procurement function, both at Local and global level, and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements;
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings using negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods;
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications;
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships;
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, procurement policies and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
What we have to offer:
- Be part of the Energy Transition Revolution: Making clean electrification possible;
- Be part of the Enel Group family, Enel being one of the top Utilities companies in the world;
- Professional development opportunities also in other countries;
- International working environment and travel opportunities;
- Soft Skills and Technical Training;
- Hybrid working model (Office/SmartWorking);
- The integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Paid medical subscription to a private network of clinics;
- Special offers from our partners;
- Extra days off (Electrician day, Employee's birthday).
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
Who we are:
Enel Servicii Comune is part of a multinational energy company, one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators as well as one of the leading producers of green energy. We work across all 5 continents, we are approximatelypeople from all around the world.
Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility are the core values of our Organization. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and points of view. Enel is a multigenerational company, characterized by the values of diversity and inclusion. Each person is important to us, independently from their gender, age, nationality, ability or any other form of diversity or specificity. Here you will find all the support you need to adapt and achieve performance. Because in ENEL differences become opportunities!
We are a people focused Company and we work to empower all our colleagues through development programs and lifelong learning. We promote work flexibility recognizing the importance of well-being and work-life balance.