Cash Application Analyst
We are Schlumberger
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are Schlumberger, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
The Cash Application Analyst is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of cash receipts. Provide internal customer support. Proactively act for implementation and administering of Schlumberger policies and procedures in order to meet the Company’s objectives and customers’ requirements.
- Run Daily Bank Reports
- Post Cash Receipts
- Post AR adjustments
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues with internal customers
- Reconcile cash accounts to bank reports
- Bank-to-bank transfers
- Email internal customers and bank on unidentified funds
- Copy, file, and scan documents
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office
- SAP experience would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Integrity, tenacity, and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement, and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
- Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location;
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.