Customer Service Specialist with Portuguese
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients, and our community has led to us winning more than 340 industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our first-rate workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
• Minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience ideally in finance or E-commerce or gaming industry in a call center environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above
• C2 Portuguese skills and B2 English skills
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple tasks at the same time
• Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner focusing on client satisfaction and retention
• Comfortable taking ownership and making things happen, results driven attitude
• Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations. But nothing beats the commitment to yourself to be as good as you possibly can. We'll help you to achieve this goal
• Own one of our core values: heart. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home and understand that customers are key to our business
• Provide excellent support experience to customers via live chat.
• Identify customer's needs, researching any existing issue in order to provide strategic solutions that will best address customer's needs while ensuring that any existing confusion is clarified.
• Ensure first contact resolution and effective follow-up with service partners and internal departments to ensure case closure in accordance with our service standards.
• Provide constructive feedback on tools, resources, procedures, and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
• Meet or exceed all performance standards including a number of interactions, revenue, attribution, conversations, and quality metrics that will be measured monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
• Identify gaps in current processes or product offerings and implement or recommend improvements to increase the overall productivity and customer experience.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical coverage
• Premium and Instagramable workspaces, right next to Pipera subway station
• Free coffee and tea at the office
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 350 industry awards