Junior 3D measurement engineer, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- University degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- Good skills in analysis of technical products and mechanical systems
- Good understanding of technical drawings
- Orientation to fulfilment and achievement of targets for processes and quality topics
- Preferably, general experience in production processes and laboratory activities
- Preferably, working experience in engineering or automotive fields
- Motivated and willing to gain skills in mechanical measurements
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict and problem solving with a systematic approach
- Team orientation, team-player
- English - level C1;
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department, Internal process quality group
- You will create:
- Measurement programs according to technical drawings
- Measurement protocols for new projects
- You will attend:
- Meetings with internal project teams
- Meetings with suppliers teams for measurement methods program alignment
- You will be offering support for:
- Different production areas in regards of important and sensitive topics
- Support for 3D measurement and Scanning with CMM (tactile method), GOM (scanning method)
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with international teams in regards of R&D topics, learn, improve your skills and evolve professionally within the company