Data Engineer for (e-) Mobility (Cloud) Solutions, Cluj/Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Data Engineer for (e-) Mobility (Cloud) Solutions, Cluj/Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- BSc and/or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Data Engineer working on Data integration platforms
- Developing quick prototypes for data transformations
- Operations with tables in relational (or non) DBs
- Reporting and monitoring
- Team player, proactive, adaptable, self-organized, communicative
- Fluent English is a must
Ways of Working
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to work in our team.
As a Data Engineer in the Engineering and Data Solutions department you will work with us on creating software products with a strong focus on security, quality and automation for continuous data flow in the scope of vehicle-to-cloud ecosystem, working together with an internationally distributed team, in a hybrid working model. Become part of our team and join us in creating state of the art data products.
In your role you will:
- Develop data integration solutions for large scale automotive R&D applications
- Design, test and document, reliable and excellent quality data integration solutions
- Design Proof-of-concepts and pitch for implementation.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of software products for (near)-real time processing.
- Develop solutions for scalable and automatic data processing processes involving Extract, Load, Transform (ETL/ELT) in Big Data frameworks
- Work in an agile environment with an internationally distributed team and collaborate closely with key stakeholders (Project Leaders, Product Owners, Solution Architects)
- Present and communicate solutions to an international audience
- Guide and mentor new team members
- Python (with focus on data libraries: pandas, numpy, scipy etc.)
- (Optional: Golang, Scala, Java)
- Apache Spark
- Big Data platforms: on premises (Hadoop) and Cloud (Azure Databricks/Synapse/Data Factory)
- Automation: Azure DevOps/Pipelines / Apache Airflow / Jenkins
- Streaming and Messaging: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT
- Virtualization: Docker/Kubernetes
- Unix (Bash scripting)
- Relational DBs (Oracle, mySQL) and noSQL DBs (MongoDB)