Embedded Software Engineer for Tire Pressure Monitory Systems, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Good low level embedded skills (reading out schematics, PCB layout, soldering or unsoldering passive/active components from PCB, understanding electronics, etc.);
- Good low-level debugging skills;
- Good Electronics and Electrical Concepts;
- Understand assembly language;
- Optimizing C99 code for space.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on how to use a logic analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.;
- General knowledge about RADIO communication (LF/RF);
- General common errors;
- Different types of modulation;
- Know how to implement a protocol based on given specification;
- English - very good knowledge writing and speaking;
- German - is a plus.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Embedded Software Developer to work within our team.
Description of the role
In your role you will:
- Review requirements with focus on implementation;
- Be responsible with implementation of reviewed requirements;
- Implement drivers and modules;
- Be responsible for the analysis your own code bugs and documentation;
- Support continuous innovation in development & rollout.
- Embedded C99;
- RADIO communication (LF/RF).