Experienced Financial Auditor
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
• Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics with focus on accounting - part or completed ACCA is a plus
• 2-5 years of professional experience as a financial auditor in an audit firm (commercial or financial services industries)
• Strong knowledge of Romanian GAAP and IFRS
• Good knowledge of the Romanian market and the Romanian business environment
• Ability to produce quality work in a dynamic work environment
• Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian - other European languages will be considered a plus
• Great team spirit, questioning, and coaching skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Should be a self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment, and with a strong team spirit
• To work independently on Audit engagements
• To lead project teams working for Romanian and international clients
• To develop junior staff by providing on-the-job training, coaching, and appropriate performance feedback
• To develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client representatives
• Traveling on the client’s premises when in need.
• Analyze adherence with budgetary standards and guidelines using financial data and balance sheets.
• Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies, or instances of misuse.
• Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
• Update the internal organization’s team members with periodic status reports, meetings, and other important developments; publish a report after completing an inquiry.
• Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
• Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
consultant code: CP98/16/08/2022