Accounts Payable Accountant - with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Antal International active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Accountant - with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
Our Client is genuinely an International Group operating in more than 30 countries with its HQ in Central Europe.
With great stability in the Romanian market and an SSC (Service Shared Center) based in Bucharest is looking to fill in this role urgently, on an indefinite Employment contract and work-hybrid (home - 2 days; office – 3 days).
Structure of the department: currently 5-6 people and 8 by the end of 2022, using a flat structure reporting to the SSC Manager.
The direct manager is a very stable member of the local organization that would appreciate an independent and proactive worker and stable employee.
Scope of this role: apart from using and expanding their existing SAP modules, the group is in the process of global implementing an Internal ERP used for buying invoices.
The few most important must-haves in this role are:
• Experience exclusive accounts payables minimum 3 years
• SAP (medium knowledge at minimum); training on the job ensured
• Career horizontal development possibilities inside this SSC or/and in the group
• German level (at B2); English fluent a must
• TVA basic EU knowledge (related to suppliers)
• Perform Accounts Payable transactions processing in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with defined operating procedures. Ensuring the service performance and quality standards as described in relevant service level agreements
Day-to-day accounts payable operations for the following process areas:
• Incoming invoices
• Dunning and reconciliation of accounts
• Payment runs
• Traveling expenses
• Period end processing and reporting.
• Issue identification, evaluation, resolution, etc
Achieve performance objectives agreed with the Operational Manager
• Perform other duties as required within the Accounts Payable area as agreed with the Operational Manager
• Contribute to Accounts Payable process improvement initiatives as required
• Support in the transition/transfer of accounts payable activities from SSC clients toward Bucharest operations
• will be with operations management and accounting team of the serviced beneficiary units but with a view to expanding these within the group, globally.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
• Experience in the end-to-end accounts payables process
• Knowledge of SAP FI; experience is desirable
• Understanding and experience with VAT processing
• Complete familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent tools
• German (B2/C1/C2) and English
• Self-starting attitude and ability to work independently; this person is the only one in charge of Payables in the entity
• Strong team-player
• Close attention to detail and good native time management (prioritizing tasks in the right way under minimum supervision)
• Ability/willingness to travel (knowledge transfer induction 2 weeks period)
• Good communication skills
• University degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in the area of accounting or shared services could be very important
The interview process will consist of 3 interviews (2 with the client) and a german online language test
consultant code: CP93/11/08/2022