Group Leader of Application Engineering
leoHR furnizeaza servicii de selectie si recrutare specializata, livreaza servicii si strategii in zona de retentie prin serviciul star – Stay Interview: stayIN, servicii de consultanta in managementul resurselor umane, precum si servicii de formare profesionala / training.Requirements
• Higher Education in a technical, scientific or specialized field or comparable training;
• Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position (know how would be an advantage: laser welding, assembly, screwing, printing, laser marking, placement, milling);
• Leadership experience / coordinating minimum 7 - 8 specialists;
• Knowledge of English;
• Analytical skills;
Internal: All rights reserved. Distribution within DRÄXLMAIER Group, customer and partners 2
• Ability to work in a team and communication skills.
• Ensuring the commissioning and parameterization of new equipment according to requirements for the production of new and existing products in cooperation with the other areas;
• Analyze and evaluate (u. a. Parameters, characteristics, influencing factors of errors that have occurred in the manufacturing process) after the implementation of new products and obtain conclusions and take action to correct errors that have occurred;
• Leading, promoting and motivating the assigned employees in accordance with the management principles of the company;
• Development plan for the employee in accordance with the new technologies;
• Creation of short and medium-term budget and investment planning for the field of application technology, taking into account planned projects in coordination with the supervisor;
• Ensuring efficient project management for the planning, monitoring and control of own work packages in the projects with regard to capacities, quality and costs and ensuring an active integration of application technology in the project work, taking into account the production standards in the corresponding production network;
• Controlling and coordinating a competent participation in the development and definition of the design of equipment (e.g. in the preparation of specifications, selection and performance review of suppliers, especially from technological aspects such as processes, plants, tools and devices);
• Controlling, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of test runs and safeguards according to the defined requirements of the OEMs to check compliance with defined acceptance criteria of OEMs and ensuring the proper documentation of tests performed;
• Ensuring support for production in the area of responsibility in line with requirements by permanently identifying potential for improvement in series production and implementing improvement measures to ensure smooth, efficient and trouble-free series production;
• Controlling, coordinating and carrying out training courses for employees with regard to new or modified application standards, parameters and tolerances, in particular when using new technologies, including the training of satellites at locations worldwide and create work instructions and the training in cooperation with the production for the qualification of the production staff.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work - life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.