Learning & Development Specialist with experience in managing development programs
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mega Image active.
Vezi toate job-urile Learning & Development Specialist with experience in managing development programs active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
What’s the opportunity?
We are offering you the opportunity to lead the way in Learning & Development and to have a real impact on the growth of our colleagues. You’ll be in charge with managing learning & development programs across the organization, based on the development needs and in line with our leadership competencies framework and people strategy. Plus, we’re cool and friendly, so, definitely, a pleasure to work with😊
The role is part of our Learning & Development team, within our HR Expertise area.
Let's talk about you!
If you feel you’ve got the “moves”, then, we’re a match:
• You have previous experience in managing e2e learning projects with various levels of complexity;
• You can demonstrate project management & stakeholders’ engagement knowledge and practice;
• You have previous practice with training services acquisition and vendors management;
• Experience in collecting training needs, planning, follow-ups and measuring results (project management approach);
• Demonstrated experience in working independently, but also with and across teams.
To become our next colleague, you have to bring to the table the following:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources, but not only;
• Project Management Certificate and / or training courses;
• 1-2 years of experience in managing leadership development programs for large population;
• The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, with great focus on results;
• Very good communication skills;
• Analytical skills – you have previous experience in analysis of data;
• Used to and comfortable with making decisions;
• You can work in complex, continuous and fast-moving change environment;
• Medium to advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel;
• Used and comfortable to work with Microsoft 365 apps (Teams, SharePoint etc);
• Very good command of English.
We’re even a better match, if you also have:
• Previous working experience in a multinational environment, with international and cross functional teams’ projects;
• Knowledge and the ability to apply change management strategies in projects;
• Experience with instructional program design, use of educational technology and curriculum development for adult learning;
• Experience in using a Learning Management System;
• Learning & Development Certificate.
How you will contribute:
• Manage learning projects e2e, mainly (but not only) leadership development programs for our management population to develop our talent pipeline;
• Stakeholders’ engagement in the projects you are leading;
• Measure ROI impact of the leadership development programs for continuous improvement;
• Source external training providers and conduct selection of vendors needed to implement the projects’ objectives;
• Provide regular reports and insights against learning & development metrics;
• Find ways to promote and advertise L&D programs throughout the company, to maintain a high interest and adoption;
• Provide excellent customer service through effective execution of learning & development processes.
We value your work, by offering:
• Hybrid way of working and flexible hours;
• Attractive package of compensation and benefits;
• Meal tickets;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Special employee discounts in our stores for own brands;
• Discounts dedicated to book lovers, passionate shoppers and those who want to stay fit & healthy;
• Career development opportunities in a dynamic and engaging company.
Grow with us and help us grow!