Commercial Service Manager Workplace Services/ Business Controller
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are looking for a Commercial Service Management to support the Allianz Virtual Client Services within Workplace, who will be end-to-end responsible for a variety of financial tasks as part of the daily IT-Operations to deliver a high quality of Service to our internal and external customers. This role requires a good understanding of financial processes concerning costs & revenues and all commercial aspects to deliver state-of-the-art IT Services.
- Financial controlling of Actual versus Planned revenues & costs to meet the P&L target
- Create and analyze regular and ad-hoc reports from SAP CAP/BAP, Service Now, to support inquiries from Commercial Service Management and Finance
- Initiate invoices of Services to the customers and internal departments via SAP / Sharepoint
- Ensure correct billing of Service Provider costs to AZ Technology Service Lines and mapping of these costs to the customers invoices
- Identify and optimize the process for Products which were excluded from billing
- Request and track orders from the Service Providers and quotations to our Customers
- Follow-up on HW/SW/DLIII orders which had been approved in the spend approval meeting
- Determine and enter monthly accruals to be made into Sharepoint
- Integrate and collaborate with other Commercial Service Managers from Workplace Services
- Planning/ Pricing and volume reporting
- Degree in Business Administration, Financials or Economics
- High flexibility, quick perception, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Fundamental business management knowledge and basic technical understanding
- Fluent business English spoken and written
- Advanced office profession (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-motivated personality
- Quick perception
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Flexible and able to think outside the box
- Self-starter and driven
- Customer oriented
- Analytical mindset
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.