Windows System Administrator
La Valoris Center apreciem performanța, proactivitatea, abilitățile de leadership, dorinta de progres si mai presus de toate pretuim oamenii.
Angajatii nostri reprezintă cel mai bun atu al companiei.
The Enterprise Support and Services Department based in Bucharest is looking for a new young and enthusiastic member!
As a Business Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring high-quality technical assistance for business clients world-wide, within the required performance and SLA requirements. You will act as a liaison between our client and its existing customers.
Minimum 1 year of professional experience (technical support field) in the following areas:
• Windows Desktop Family administration: Windows 7/8/10
• Windows Server Family administration: AD, DHCP, DNS, Remote Services, Exchange
• Server virtualization administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Hypervisor, Microsoft Hyper-V, RHEV, Nutanix
• Virtual Desktop & App Infrastructure basic administration: Citrix App and Desktop Virtualization, VMware Horizon
• Linux/Unix server basic administration: Installation, maintenance, upgrade, back-up, NFS, TCP/IP
• Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and hands-on experience
• Software containers and automation basic knowledge: Docker, Kubernetes
• Cybersecurity products and services are a plus
• Ensure 1st Level of Support via email, phone, and remote assistance for customers in the agreed terms and conditions
• Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions, developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
• Offer alternative and creative solutions to issues/questions where appropriate to prevent disruption in client activities
• Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping client and client’s employee information confidential
• Contribute to written documentation (Knowledge Base)
• Escalate internally to the next tier of support or other departments while keeping the responsibility of case
• Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow
• Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.
• Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks
• Work in 8 hours shifts, 24x7.
If the role is interesting for you, send me your CV at andreea.bucurica@valoris. ro to talk more.