Field Services Orders Admin Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Field Services Orders Admin Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
What will you do:
- As Orders Services Admin Trainee you will be responsible for Services orders registering in ERP, addressing each BU and each type of service offered as Modernization, Spares, Training or Maintenance. You have to pay attention to existing processes, Orders details, costs, and revenue right registration;
- You will interact with the Sales and Delivery Services teams, also with Logistic and Tendering;
- The main focus will be the accuracy in Orders registering, SKUs policy to be applied, and closing the orders flow in ERP on the proper time.
- Part-time program ( 4 hours)
- University degree (Electrical engineering is an advantage);
- Minimum 1 year in Order management is an advantage;
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the team;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM-related tools;
- Medium English;
- Good organizational skills, analytics, and attention to detail.
• Competitive and rewarding salary package;
• Well-being workshops;
• Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
• Connection sessions with global management;
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
• Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
• Cool site environment;
• Employer with a high focus on Sustainability;
• Development Programs –Career Path & Talent Academy;
• Diversity and Inclusion -an integral part of the company's history, culture, and identity.