Logistics Finance Analyst
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
- Financial management and analysis experience
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or part qualified
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work on own initiative and implement new ideas
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Good Excel skills
- SAP Experience
- High Level of drive and commitment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analyse monthly figures vs. Plan and explain variations.
- Validate monthly freight costs, DHL Overheads and logistics savings backup files
- Ensure Cross Charging is undertaken timely from relevant Budget Holders and other BAT business entities as per agreed methods.
- Co-ordinate, analyse and challenge Freights forecasts
- Maintain vendor Masterdata and ensure vendors accounts are up to date and paid on time.
- Responsible for all Freight Rates included in Transfer Prices within Western Europe.
- Support Logistics on Freight Costs Analysis and improve Business relationship.