Junior Technical Support Representative (with French&English)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
What are we looking for:
- Spoken languages: fluent French and English (B2/C1);
- Technical college or university is not mandatory as necessary training will be ensured;
- Working experience with Easyvista or ServiceNow tools, Windows 10, Office 365
- Excellent customer service abilities: client orientation, active listening and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and multitask;
- Availability to work in day shifts.
What would be your responsibilities:
- Ensure assistance to users concerning one or multiple technical domains while giving precise answers (regarding account assistance, VPN connections, access requests etc.);
- Effectuate, if necessary, an escalation to the appropriate competence team;
- Intervene remotely (by telephone 20%, email/ticketing 80%) and punctually with the user;
- Participate in the team’s skills development;
- Respond to requests (calls);
- Qualify requests according to terminology;
- Treat requests according to procedures;
- Provide answers adapted to the request and the needs of the user;
- Assure files follow up (history);
- Participate to permanent training of the team.
What our client offers:
- Permanent contract;
- Central building offices with an excellent view of the city, top facilities and equipment;
- Performance bonus;
- Expense account for holidays;
- Meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Training opportunities;
- Regina Maria medical package;
- Copayment 7Card;
- Extra vacation days;
- Fruits on the house.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.