Java Data Driven Developer, Cluj/Bucharest
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable;
- You have good knowledge previous experience with some technologies we use (Java (at least 11), Maven, Spring framework, Spark, parts of Hadoop suite, Azure Databricks, SQL and noSQL DB(eg. MongoDB), Docker, Kubernetes, ORM(JPA/Hibernate), Kafka);
- You have previous experience with two or more of the following: Tools/technologies: IntelliJ, Weblogic, Ant, SVN, GIT, Junit, Selenium, JSON, XML, Jenkins;
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel;
- If you have scientific research experience;
- If you have some experience with C++ ( for Java wrappers creation);
- If you are willing to adapt to other programming languages (for eg. Python);
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- If you have relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams with a DevOps mindset;
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You're a team player;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members. You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.Job Description
We are currently looking for a Java Data Driven Developer to work within our team.
You will be part of the team that develops technology solutions for Big Data Management in driver assistance and autonomous driving (extracting data from sensors), creating internal tools, cloud functionalities for car fleet management and improving the algorithms on sensors.
You will cover topics of data engineering for automated driving, connected validation for automated driving and synthetic video scenes.
In your role you will:
- Work with experts developing cloud solutions for data driven development: pipelines to extract data and metadata in parallel, indexing and searching based on the extractions performed, create monitoring services, and statistics based on data and metadata extracted;
- Develop services for field data exploration in connectivity context;
- Develop communication between services and/or pipelines. For this we use Apache Kafka as a message queue;
- Work close with architects to fit you implementation inside the cloud infrastructure. (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, Azure;
- Work close with DevOps for promoting cloud-based test automation solutions and deployment strategy to optimize services;
Technology stack :
Among the technologies we use are: Java (at least 11), Maven, Spring framework, Spark, parts of Hadoop suite, Azure Databricks, SQL and noSQL DB(eg. MongoDB), Docker, Kubernetes, ORM(JPA/Hibernate), Kafka.