Senior Symfony Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ACCESA active
View all jobs Senior Symfony Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in PHP software development, from which 2+ years of experience with Symfony
- Good working knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming and general OOP principles
- Understanding of design patterns and data structures
- Experience with PHP Unit and/or other testing frameworks
- Hands-on knowledge of PHP standards (PSR)
- Experience with API Platform is appreciated
- Experience using debugging tools and flows
- Exposure to HTTP protocol - codes, verbs, and basic architecture
- Minimal experience with VCS systems (preferably GIT)
- Knowledge about relational databases - how they work, common performance optimizations
- Basic knowledge of security aspects that could impact the code or data
- Elementary working experience with Gitlab or Github and CI/CD pipelines
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, German is a plus
- Inquisitive and adaptive to ever-changing environments
- Constant learner mindset
- Great attention to details
- Write clean code in an autonomous manner, taking into consideration also code maintainability and testing processes
- Get involved in features analysis and specifications descriptions, starting from the feature request up to production delivery
- Actively take part in the knowledge sharing process within the team
- Be an active member in improving the code base through code reviews and proactively make improvement suggestions
- Provide solutions that will solve complex problems and scale easily for larger traffic web apps
- Collaborate with the team on architecture and design decisions, driving the platform direction
About the project:
Our customer is a large fashion industry retail store that is moving its existing monolithic eCommerce application into a microservices architecture that is easily deployable and scalable in the Cloud using Kubernetes and similar technology stacks.
The new eCommerce system, which serves two fashion brands, is built with PHP 7.3 and Symfony 4.4 and follows the community's guidelines for providing a maintainable and clean code. The frontend is using custom decoupled storefronts built with Angular 8.4. The database engine powering the application is MySQL, while the searching is done using ElasticSearch.
Accesa joined the project in July 2020 with two colleagues PHP developers and is continuing to expand and strengthen the team. We are a growing community with diverse skills and knowledge base. In terms of efficiency, we are focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from the customer side.
Real impact one step at a time:
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relationship with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
The team is backed-up by a competence center that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We are ready to support and facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,000 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end-users to succeed.
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones