Customer Care Representative with German
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
What makes you special:
· Fluency in Dutch and English;
· Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree;
· At least 6 months of experience in Customer Care/ Support Service/Translations/Technical Assistance
· Medical Background or Experience on Medical/ Pharmaceutical Projects is a plus.
· Good communication skills (both written and verbal);
· Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, ticketing systems);
· Customer service oriented approach;
· Effective at problem solving (troubleshooting skills).
Key responsibilities include:
· Acting as a first point of contact for customer service via email and phone;
· Registering verbal or written requests received from end users and / or claims as per the procedures and agreed deadlines;
· Answering technical questions related to medical equipment;
· Completing the requests regarding the products replacements as per the client's needs;
· Processing specific reports regarding the day-to-day activity;
· Actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
What's in it for me?
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.
Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company.
Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment.
Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits available through a flexible benefits package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs.
Relocation assistance to help you settle in.