General Accounting Specialist with Spanish in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs General Accounting Specialist with Spanish in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent in Spanish and proficient English.
• Minimum of 1 year of accounting experience.
• University degree in Finance; Good Domain knowledge in General accounting.
• Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and Word.
• Good to have: SAP exposure / Process Maps creation /SOP Preparation, knowledge of
accounting entries in relation to IFRS.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
• Rigorous and accurate working style
Manual Journal posting.
• Making Prepayment journals.
• Checking and posting month end accruals.
• Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
• Tax Reporting & Compliance.
• Forex Gain loss calculation and posting.
• Medium critical Reporting.
• Fixed Assets Transactions.
• ME P&L Analysis.
• Intercompany Accounting.
• Quality Assurance.
• Meet LA Targets.
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Access to a variety of benefits
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs
• Competitive salary package
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.