Order to Cash Analyst
Through the diversity and complexity of its projects, Alstom is a very attractive employer for the young generations of Romanian specialists, giving them a unique chance to professionally grow in an international environment with access to worldwide knowledge and capabilities.Requirements
- Education: Degree level qualification;
- Foreign Languages: English – medium/advanced level; any other European language would be an advantage;
- 1-2 years of experience in the overall Finance Processes;
- Exposure to SAP ERP system is a plus;
- Good MS Office skills.
- Perform cash allocation and advances posting;
- Perform manual invoicing;
- Support outgoing payment processing and bank clearing;
- Prepare Cash Planner actuals;
- Support period end activities such as AR aging, advances account reconciliation, cash planner reconciliation, bank reconciliation of all bank accounts (domestic and foreign), reevaluation of monetary items and bank accounts, reallocation of gains and losses to division, interest analysis, netting, hedge accounting and reporting, etc.;
- Engage in activities towards continuous improvement;
- Exercises business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge;
- Ensures compliance with all the policies and procedures.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.