Solutions Team Lead
Applies business requirements and knowledge of software development lifecycles to design, produce and guide the development of complex software solutions.
- Contributes to and develops high-quality software design and architecture
- Identifies, prioritises and executes tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develops tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Automates tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Supports validation and verification testing
- Collaborates with internal teams (including Product Owners / Business) and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documents development phases and monitor systems
- Mentors the Developers and Senior Developers by providing advice and coaching.
- This can be either a People Manager or Individual Contributor role
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Significant knowledge of multiple programming languages and experience in third party software products
- Previous experience in a software development role.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.