Senior Full Stack (.NET) developer
Noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
Are you the person we are looking for ?
At Ahold Delhaize you will be working at one of the world’s largest food retail groups. We know you are bursting with the ambition to keep up with us. You supplement this ambition with:
Experience and technical knowledge :
• Senior Full Stack .Net developer, with a minimum of ten (10+) years of experience in analysis and design of web application development with C# and .Net technologies.
• Strong back end development skills on C#, LINQ, SQL Server.
• Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server.
• Experience with MVC methodology and principles.
• Understanding of OWASP security principles.
• Experience in developing REST APIs and consuming 3rd party web services.
• Experience with Entity framework.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, training and team leading skills and the ability to work effectively within a development team. Capable of providing leadership, mentoring of junior developers and technical support. Ability to deliver high quality results meeting established standards and expectations for the organization.
• Ability to conduct research and recommend changes in an existing, changing or emerging environment.
• Experience with the following, will be considered as a plus:
• Source control tools, such as Git or TFS.
• Docker and Kubernetes.
• Development of Cloud based applications.
Logical and conceptual
Open to research and jump in new areas
Eager to learn and enjoy challenges that stimulate your personal evolution
Education, training and qualifications:
o Graduate IT (master) or equivalent by experience
o Good knowledge of English
How you will make an impact
As Senior Full Stack (.NET) developer within the IT BeCSE Regional Development & Integration team, you contribute directly by developing and designing new IT functionality in support of business projects or by enhancing the business capabilities. The development is typically based on analysis provided by Functional Consultants and approved by the Technical Design team. This position is essential to ensure the evolution of custom.Net applications.
Your new office: the Regional SAP Design, Basis, Development, Integration and Authorizations Center of Excellence
Our team is an international, multidisciplinary team - focusing on systems integration and application development - with more than 40 team members, divided in multiple areas of expertise. We have internal and external colleagues in our team, and also team members in all the BeCSE region’s countries. You will be working in a cluster of 4 more people, specialized in .NET full stack development, but with constant alignment with our whole team, as well as with the other COE teams.
As we are part of the Ahold Delhaize Center of Excellence our responsibilities are Regional, providing services to Belgium, Greece, Serbia, Romania, but also in some areas also Netherlands and Czechia.
Our division is centered around SAP, which is the ERP used by BeCSE but especially the integration team also gets involved in the overall landscape as we have hundreds of applications that need to communicate.
The specific responsibilities in your functional area are as follows :
• You design, develop, test, debug and implement the new and/or encashment of custom .Net solutions based on a functional and design analysis document
• You ensure all these activities are executed within the agreed planning and budget, and continuously stays focused on delivering high quality solutions
• following the Change management and Life cycle management policies and procedures of Ahold Delhaize Group
• following the development standards of Ahold Delhaize Group
• You coach, support and help team members in an appropriate way
• You control strictly the development and deliverables to have high quality
• You define development best practises and share them to the development team.
• You contribute to incident identification, problem solving, and documentation.
What we offer
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on :
- Α unique environment, with a state of the art application landscape (SAP, MULESOFT, SALESFORCE, Azure cloud native apps etc) that is constantly expanding
- An opportunity to work in projects with all these applications and to explore new areas
- A very big knowledge base and a mentoring spirit
- Trainings to either enhance current expertise or even gain knowledge to other technologies
- Application development targeted on SAP collaboration
- Keeping up to date, with latest versions on our working tools
- Application development, providing full view on the application lifecycle and business logic
- Collaboration with multinational team members who are willing to transfer knowledge to develop and support
Apply now or Learn more
Working at Ahold Delhaize means flexible working. From home and our Center of Excellence Bucharest. Do you want to play an active role in our dedication to help people eat well, save time and live better? Apply now.