Full Stack Web Developer
Become part of a team that supports one of the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)'s key strategic web applications. You will work in an agile environment using modern technology tools to develop our cloud native web platform. You will play a key role building the platform's functionality (both front-end and back-end), enhancing the underlying system components and tools, and making a wider impact on the London Stock Exchange Group.
You will gain experience working at a world leading organisation as it continues to grow and transform the financial services industry.
- Proficient in full stack modern web development (Typescript, Angular, node.js, HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge of cloud computing preferably with AWS (Amazon Web Services) services (e.g. DynamoDB, CloudFront, Redis, S3, Postgres, ElasticSearch)
- Ability to work with and develop CICD pipelines (knowledge of GitLab, BitBucket, Jenkins preferred)
- Understanding of software development best practices including source control, branching strategies, merging, software deployment
- Ability to diagnose, resolve and perform root cause analysis of system outages
- Business level proficiency in the English language - written and verbal
All candidates are expected exhibit the following:
- Responsibility & accountability - taking ownership
- Initiative - working autonomously
- Creativity - problem solving and overcoming obstacles
- Quality & integrity - ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Data driven - applying quantification and qualification in decision making
- Compassion and collaboration - working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Teamwork & Inclusion - working within a diverse global team on shared goal
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.