Web Coordinator Specialist
Veeam(R) is a global leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions. Our annual revenues consistently exceed $1 billion. Veeam solutions are used by more than 400,000 companies around the world, including IBM, Puma, Siemens and many others. The company has 4,500 employees, with offices in more than 35 countries, speaking 20 languages. Together we manage the full solution life cycle: development, promotion, sales and post-sales service. The Veeam teams are like-minded people who value open and trusting relationships, the drive to innovate and the pursuit of excellence. Veeam has fostered a company culture in which everyone has a voice. The result is a company that is a pleasure to work for. According to the latest engagement surveys, 92% of employees believe Veeam is the best place to work in IT, and 89% recommend employment at Veeam to their friends.
A new opportunity opened at Veeam where we are looking for a detail-oriented, process driven Web Coordinator/Traffic Coordinator to help manage, oversee, organize and monitor the efficient flow of web related projects and requests throughout our company.
As a Web Coordinator you will be responsible for organizing, planning, tracking, and communicating project information, creating schedules for the timely delivery of required resources/materials, and identifying potential issues that may disrupt work schedules.
You should be a good communicator whilst also being comfortable preparing accurate progress reports for senior management.
- Support Team Leads on key projects, making sure they run smoothly and match expectations, taking actions to facilitate process when needed
- Managing project workflow, (in-house or outsourced) to allocate enough resources to deliver business requirements and requests in per our SLAs
- Collaborates with other business functions (such as content management and developers) to ensure smooth running of a project through all its stages
- Identifying opportunities to adjust and revise work processes to increase efficiency.
- Conducting regular status meetings to ensure that all teams are aware of upcoming deadlines
- Preparing daily priority lists and weekly project status reports for ongoing projects/requests
- Regularly tracking and updating project statuses
- Communicating potential problems to project teams and recommending solutions.
- Creating timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for projects.
- Informing project teams of any updates and changes as and when they occur.
- Leveraging Jira and other tools to provide reporting on requests, SLA adherence, resource allocation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field OR 1-2 years of direct professional experience in a multinational environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements and priorities
- A balance of strategic thinking, project management, execution, and analytical skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams across different geographies
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects is an advantage
- A good understanding of both digital marketing and creative/web design processes is preferred
- Knowledge of scrum processes (Atlassian software) is a plus
- Experience using project management tools (Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence) is preferred