Service Desk Specialist with German
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Cerinte
• Excellent communication skills
• Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and
• Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications
• You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer
service • Analytical thinking and task performing
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience with IT/CT/ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus
• Experience with ITIL service management or other standard IT practices are considered a plus
• Computer knowledge: good knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office suites.
•Active Directory and SharePoint knowledge are considered a plus.
Language: Fluent German is required: C1 level preferred
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, tickets from staff regarding IT issues and queries
• 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related Incidents from in-house software to
hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers, mobile phones
• Resolve incidents based on 2nd/3rd line of support (including vendors) coordination
• Handling of end user service requests from reception until closure
• Escalate unresolved calls to the relevant Resolver Group
• Take ownership of user Incidents and follow up the status of Incidents on behalf of the user
and communicate progress in a timely manner
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service
• Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
• Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information
• Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server management
• To arrange for external technical support where Incidents cannot be resolved in house •
Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
• Support the Problem Management process by providing input for problem tickets, based on
• Supports the Configuration Management process by updating CMDB based on incidents.
• Support the Change Management process by controlling final execution of all Planned Changes
to minimize service disruption
• Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to the agreed levels.