German Accounts Payable– Snr Associate Role in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs German Accounts Payable– Snr Associate Role in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent German and Conversational level of English Language
• Experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting/Finance – required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills – required.
• Ability to handle clients on a one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls.
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
• SAP Experience
• Performing primary checks against set guidelines; duplicate check, compliance checks, vendor validation, accuracy check and updating activity trackers.
• Reviewing the requests for updating vendor details.
• Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices & correcting all errors on the vendor accounts.
• Vendor account and statement reconciliation& reporting resolution of returned payments.
• Country specific knowledge of taxation VAT (Value Added Tax) and accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition
• Collaborates internally/outside the company with members of the same team or of other teams to accomplish the allocated tasks.
• Ensures that the process activities are carried out in accordance with the solution agreed with the customer in the Design and Transition phase.
• Ensures that the performance objectives (KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)) / process delivery time (SLAs (Service Level Agreements)) set under the contract are fulfilled.
• Designs transformation projects to deliver financial and productivity benefits to customers in accordance with the contractual clauses concluded with the client.
• Attractive salary.
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Company supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.