Ads Labelling role with Dutch in Bucharest
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent Dutch and Conversational level of English Language
• Education: High School Diploma/GED; Some degree of further education/college desirable.
• This This Job will be in 2 shifts per day, Applicant need to be flexible.
• Analyze online videos, social media, web page and advertising content for compliance; Examine the content which could be in text, image, audio, video or another format daily;
• Review content within set turnaround times and standards of quality.
• Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
• Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards.
• Make well balanced decisions and be personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
• Display a strong bias to do what’s right for our community in supporting the client’s mission.
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client’s site such as reports of potentially abusive content.
• Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
• Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site.
• Attractive salary.
• Well paid contract;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Company supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.