Engineer 2nd Line Transmission
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies;
• General knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G, Microwave, SDH, DWDM) with experience in SIAE, Huawei, Ericsson, ECI)
• Be a team player;
• English language (spoken and written)
• Results and solutions oriented;
• Innovation Drive;
• University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology;
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication;
• Optional: German Language;
Your day to day:
• Perform data build configuration, software rollout and support integration activities requested by planning and delivery teams. Make sure all data loading activities are done according with existing procedures, with minimal impact for customers and under agreed SLA&KPIs.
• Check that necessary preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting processes are in place, ensuring quality and service restoring times for network elements.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Drive root causes analysis to identify corrective actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network
• Evaluation and implementation of network changes ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
• Assist field engineers and Network Deployment department during integration and on site activities with particular focus on special events
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!