Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be co-designing, building, testing, and manage our entire web infrastructure. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, is passionate about innovation, and has high energy levels. You will be working within the web development team building strong relationships with the business, subject matter experts, application designers and system specialists.
- Work as a contributing member in a multi-disciplined agile scrum team as a Full Stack engineer
- Understand the software module/s and the subsystem/s that he/she is expected to work for with respect to design, code structures, quality, functional and non-functional perspective with guidance.
- Apply the code changes to the software modules with software integrity and best practices maintained as defined. Is expected to be guided in complicated scenarios.
- Assure the quality of software being developed with adequate level of unit, component, and where applicable end-to-end testing. Also expected to use static and dynamic code analysis tools.
- Adhere to the SDLC standards that is being setup.
- Identify any gaps early and use various avenues provided such as line management coaching, training programs, mentoring etc. to be able go to the next level.
- Delivering technical visualization of proposed application architecture to your technical lead.
- Takes part in reviewing own work and leads reviews of colleague's work (unit testing, code review)
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with Java 8 or higher
- Exposure to Frontend frameworks (Angular / React)
- Experience working with container orchestration managers such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Vertex and SpringBoot frameworks.
- Knowledge on Design Patterns & RESTful API practices.
- Good understanding of database design and management
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of code versioning
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- AWS Solutions Architect or Certified Developer is a plus
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.