Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (EC/GHR) - TM
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The role "Global System Business Consultant EC/GHR", as part of Global People Services - HR Systems Operations, is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global team processes and systems. The job will be fulfilled in a central Master data SAP ERP on prem system used by Continental for the employees in scope (GHR) and in addition in Employee Central (SAP SuccessFactors) which is one of the Human Resource Workforce Management tools used by Continental.
Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Ensure and control defined support processes to keep service level agreements (incident management, user requests, change requests);
* Create and continuously improve technical and operational documentation for our internal processes;
* Participating in global projects and support of projects during the rollout, the implementation of process and system changes/improvements;
* Install and further develop quality assurance and test methods related to the system;
* Coordinate all quality management activities;
* Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
* System configuration based on functional requirements;
* Central contact for IT;
* Coordination of the global Key User Group;
* Manage user authorization;
* Manage tasks & processes within a complex matrix organization;
* Prepare and support process review and root cause analyze.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* High interest in working with HR Information Systems;
* Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment;
* Ability to handle various stakeholders (cooperate with project managers, stream lead or HRIT);
* Practical experience in international environment and cross cultural competence is beneficial;
* Good Excel knowledge (pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts);
* Analytical and problem solving experience;
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud systems or equal HR applications desirable and experience in the area of Human Resources and related processes;
* Mandatory advanced English language skills;
* Experience in ticketing systems is a plus;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Willingness to travel;
* IT experience (especially in the interface management) is an asset.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).