Test Manager for Smart Mobility (TM)
As a test manager you are responsible to define a testing strategy, to lead and coordinate the testing teams in order to meet the project and customer's timing and quality targets.
Further tasks are:
* Responsibility for system tests within the verification and validation team: SW System testing, Environmental testing, EMC and Electrical during the entire product life cycle;
* Responsibility in coordinating the testing activities (module and integration tests) from other disciplines: SW, EE, ME;
* Planning of system tests (incl. test targets and objects, equipment, efforts, resources) in coordination with the overall project test plan;
* Analysis of system architecture requirements and definition of associated test cases or coordination and delegation of these activities in coordination with and to the associated test team;
* Management of the test team in the project;
* Execution of test kick-offs, test reviews, and audits;
* Support in the preparation of design validation test equipment;
* Coordinate and report on the progress of design validation;
* Responsible for quotations for new projects
* Responsible for analyzing changes on products in maintenance phase: provide effort, track and plan validation of changes.
* University Degree (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, etc.);
* Relevant experience as a test manager in the automotive industry;
* Knowledge on PM methodology and Product Life Cycle;
* Experience as ISTQB(R) certified tester - foundation level, ideally ISTQB(R) certified tester - test manager;
* Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex systems;
* Technical knowledge of driver assistance function and sensors is desirable;
* Managing employees without disciplinary management responsibility;
* Basic knowledge of automotive software development and testing process e.g. ASPICE, ISO26262;
* Knowledge of DOORS, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office 365;
* Knowledge of CANoe is desirable;
* Business fluent written and spoken English language skills;
* Self-reliant, structured, and proactive way of working;
* Team player, excellent communication skills, work under pressure, self-motivated.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).