Working Student - Logistics & Sales Customer Support
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical or economics' field;
- Good communication skills;
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity;
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- English - good written and spoken language skills.
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension;
- Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time program 6h/ day.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Bianca-Nicoleta.Chirila@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Provides support for compiling statistics to track the main logistics indicators into Sales Original Equipment department;
- Ensures the provision of other support activities in the logistics department activities;
- Prepare various reports as required;
- Sales Operations Statistics;
- SAP order support.