Accounts Payable Clerk
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ARRISE POWERING PRAGMATIC PLAY active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Clerk active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Pragmatic Play supplies player-favourite games to the leading global brands in iGaming. Powering up new possibilities of play through a single API, we offer a multi-product portfolio of award-winning slots, live casino, bingo, virtual sports, and more, available in all major regulated markets.
Driven by a persistence to craft immersive experiences, we consistently deliver games that players love.
ARRISE is a software development and services company powering Pragmatic Play.
• Entry level experience in finance, accounting and/or payments department;
• Good command of both written and spoken English;
• Proficient in MS Office, especially in advanced Excel applications;
• Experience using databases and dashboards desirable but not essential;
• Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• High standards of accuracy and precision;
• Manage your own time effectively, plan and adopt a methodical approach to your work;
• Attention to details with sound analytical thinking;
• Good interpersonal communication skill and demonstrated teamwork qualities;
• Enjoy the fun in a fast-paced business environment with can-do working attitude.
• Ensure payments for the company at multinational level;
• Preparing different reports periodically and ad-hoc;
• Prepare regular reporting and analysis by using data sources;
• Reports are to include relevant and insightful commentary, ensuring that the data is accurate and delivered according to deadlines;
• Develop strong relationships with other divisional analysts in order to share knowledge, ideas and best practice;
• Handle monthly account reconciliation in Netsuite and journal entries review before month end closing;
• Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management;
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data;