Fraud - Risk Specialist
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Excellent working knowledge of Backoffice tools (Boss, Q-Manager, RightNow, BARC/Cat desired)
• Reasoning and analytical ability to make decisions
• Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Diplomatic, flexible, and approachable
• Strong team player
• Good attention to detail
• Patient, proactive, responsible, and reliable.
• Day-to-day handling of the Observer (proactive tracking tool to identify players exhibiting behavior that may indicate a gambling problem), including activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks, and call/email correspondence.
• Monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures with the help of daily reports.
• Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to Safer Gambling and compliance in all regulated markets.
• Handling escalated/difficult queries and complaints as required to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take.
• Research and preparation of case studies/presentations for training purposes (as required).
• Testing of new games, products, and software to ensure SG tools are functioning (as required).
• Ability to identify key training needs related to SG and assist Training Department in delivering SG-related Training where needed.
• Liaising with other 888 sites and departments (internal/external) as required.
• Any other tasks assigned by Line Management.
Schedule: 5 days per week, Monday to Sunday, starting from 08:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., or 12:00 p.m. - 9 hours schedule.