Analist financiar junior cu limba germană
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- student(ă) / absolvent(ă) / masterand(ă);
- cunoștințe avansate de limbă engleză (B2-C1);
- cunoștințe la nivel mediu de limbă germană (A2-B1);
- minime cunoștințe de PC;
- disponibilitate pentru un program full-time.
- Procesarea și verificarea pe domeniul de documente sau plăți (depinde pe ce departament vei fi selectat);
- Activitatea se va desfășura 100% pe e-mail în limba germană.
- Programul de lucru: L-V 09:00-18:00;
- Lucru hybrid;
- Sediul: București - Zona Pipera; Iași - Zona Palace.