IT Service Support Engineer IBM Jazz - IT (TM)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. Leave your mark by joining our team and let's contribute together. Do you want to be a IT Support Engineer for IBM ELM (Jazz) technology?
These should spark your interest:
* Configuration and monitoring of databases to ensure backups, availability and performance are all maintained to the highest standards
* Tuning, trouble shooting and on-call production support for database environments deployed in AWS environments both on the EC2 and RDS platforms
* Monitor and work on BMC ticket queue for request to make schema changes, execute scripts against the databases and refresh non-production databases.
* Advise support teams on process bottlenecks and provide database tuning to ensure optimal performance.
* Assist the support team with cloning activities
* Report weekly to management about abnormalities and critical issues; provide root cause analysis and recommendations; work with infrastructure team, application team and/or other teams for problem resolutions, following the escalation path if needed.
This is what it takes to be a successful in IT Support Engineer for IBM ELM (Jazz) technology:
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology. Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience in application support, tool administration and service tasks.
* Experience in managing Linux servers: Redhat, Oracle Linux, ubuntu etc.
* Experience with AWS Management Service (Cloud Watch, EC2, RDS, etc)
* Experience in IT administration and service tasks
* Knowledge about maintain/managing Oracle DB
* Knowledge about scripting languages including Ansible.
* Knowledge about Agile Methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban).
* Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong customer focus
* English (fluently), German is a plus.
* Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; "
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.