Sensor Fusion SW Dev/Engineer for Autonomous Driving - AM(TM)
We are a mature team of software engineers and developers focused on the development of framework for a multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants. Working closely with mathematicians and physicist, our goal is to provide them a framework for the final product: a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available Autonomous Mobility sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.).
Insights of environmental model framework are referring to:
* Data transmission and data integrity;
* Error handling and degradation;
* Data logging;
* Code tunning at runtime;
* Architectural concepts and implementation;
* Hardware integration/deployments;
* Advanced debugging.
Our team definition is "Let's do it!" and, as a Continental Automotive headquarter for sensor fusion systems, we are looking for a new colleague similar with us - with a great team spirit, communicative and proactive.
Technical skillsets we are searching for are:
* Software engineering (Agile methods, Scrum, Version Control, Static code checking, unit testing, continuous integration);
* Build environments (CMake, Makefile etc.);
* Object Oriented Programming - embedded C++ - (classes, polymorphism, overloading, templates);
* Microprocessor fundamentals ;
* Advanced protocols fundamentals (CAN, Ethernet);
* UML (diagrams);
* Scripting programming knowledge (e.g. Python);
* Working closely with a hardware (including debugger)
* Ability to understand assembly code.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).