Business Operations Support Academy
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Atos active
View all jobs Business Operations Support Academy active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
ATOS is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Bachelor or comparable in Finance
• Proficiency in English language; German is a plus
• Analytical skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Administrative tasks with a clear diversity and makes decisions within the framework of special instructions and specifications.
• Regular and detailed consolidation, evaluation and quantification of financial and operational data of the department from various sources, as well as through the targeted.
• Query the line manager and other knowledge carriers.
• Plausibility check of data and identification of deviations and weak points.
• Ensuring congruences in the reports of the processes in area of responsibility.
• Prepare the relevant commercial and database as part of the monthly closing to provide the basis for the accrual postings relevant to the closing.
• Coordinate and perform process support in the creation of internal service, delivery and billing agreements with domestic and foreign company divisions under full consideration of the Atos policy for the handling of all Intra Company and Inter Company business processes of RP and SA.
• Support and coordination of the calculation for each work unit for the assigned department, cross-border calculations and figures.
• Setup and control of value flows and billing processes for new and existing internal customer projects. Ensuring the accurate allocation of costs to customer projects via WU accounting, hourly allocations and dedicated costs in coordination with Atos Industries.
• Build the analyzes and regular standard reports.
• Analysis and development of solutions and decision templates.
The role of business operations analyst is the competence holder for the processes of resource procurement and service allocation and the flow of values in the assigned specialist area (business unit).
You act as the first point of contact and coordinator of this department for the operational managers regarding the following processes:
• Order processing & provision management
• Atos- domestic / international contract management & billing
• Internal service accounting & WU processing
• Management performance indicators (important metric)
• HR key figure management
• Risk & efficiency metrics management
• Order management.
• In charge for quality control and ensuring the congruence between the individual reports and key figures, supporter for business planning and reporting.