Test Automation Internship for Camera, Radar & Lidar AM - (TM)
In the Autonomous Mobility (AM) business area, we are pooling all the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving.
We are developing products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are capable to collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles for driving the mobility of the future. All the sensors must be tested, and some of the tests are better done in an automatic manner, using an Automatic Test Stand (ATS) designed, build and updated by our team.
* To cooperate with an international development team;
* To prepare the technical documentation;
* To control all the necessary equipment using LabView;
* To ensure communication with the sensor under test, using interfaces like CAN, ETH;
* To flash the sensors via direct interface and via CAN, ETH;
* To execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
* To participate in development project meetings and add your value to our products.
* Tools used: LabView, Flashing Tools, Vector tools(CAN, ETH) oscilloscope, Test Stand .
If you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars then join us and let's develop the future together.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Test Automation Internship:
* Student at technical university (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering);
* Basic Programming knowledge(C, LabView) ;
* Basic Electronics knowledge;
* Basic knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, etc.);
* Experience with technical documentation (read & understand) is a plus;
* Attention to details and good communication skills;
* Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* English - intermediate level speaking and writing.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.