Junior Financial Analist
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- limba engleza la nivel avansat
- limba germana la nivel mediu
- procesarea si verificarea email-urilor, ale clientilor, pe departamentul de plati SAU de documente
- rol de back-office
- toata activitatea, 100%, este cea de emailing, nu iei contact cu clientii nici telefonic, nici chat
- program hybrid
- interval orar: Luni - Vineri: 9:00 - 18:00
- prima luna d ela birou pentru training
- salariu atractiv
- bonuri de masa
- platforma Benefit
- job valabil daca locuiesti in Bucuresti (sau Ilfov) sau Iasi sau Ploiesti (si esti dispus sa vii in Bucuresti la sediu)