Specialized Consultant - Resource Manager
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world. Leveraging AI and machine learning to deliver predictive intelligence and power billions of transactions every year.Cerinte
• Successfully completed university studies
• Experience in resource management, preferably in IT and / or financial sectors
• Solid experience in project management in the software solutions industry or financial services.
• Knowledge of HR relevant guidelines and laws
• Experience in the management of external service providers in the project business within the IT industry
• Ability to work with customers at a senior management level across diverse cultural backgrounds
• Fluency in English is mandatory, additional languages would be a plus
• Effective communication and assertiveness skills, goal-oriented conflict resolution, and a strong service and customer orientation
• Ability to quickly grasp complex organizational and business issues
• Conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
• A high degree of independence, self-motivation, and initiative as well as the ability to work under pressure and flexibility
• Responsible, methodical, and organised
• Assertive, being able to make correct decisions based on personal judgement
• Team player
• Strong problem solving
• Good presentation skills
• Energetic and driven to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
As a Resource Manager within our Professional Service (“PS”) team, you will support the staffing of internal and external resources required for projects and programs, overcoming timing, strategic and budget challenges.
• Lead the identification and optimization of efficient resource allocation/control and clarification of resource conflicts
• Plan resource management
• Support the timely deployment of resources to projects/programs
• Lead our PS resource forecasting, reporting and PS hiring need
• Actively coordinate our partnership engagements together with the Global Subcontractor Manager.
• Drive the continuous optimization of our resource management process and the control of external service providers.
The Resource Manager will report to Global Professional Services Operation and will be part of our international organization that values team spirit, ambition, and creativity. The role will collaborate with cross-functional teams in HR, Finance, Strategic Partnerships, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing across FRR.
• Manage resource availability across the global PS organization including resourcing of employees and contractors
• Resource planning incl. right sourcing across regional employees, global delivery hub employees and contractors
• Maintain and manage relationships with staffing firms and contractor suppliers
• Horizon scanning to identify future resource and skills needs
Strategic resource management
• Support the Professional Services (PS) team to achieve its profitability targets by providing appropriate staffing to projects.
• Central contact person for projects and departments in the context of resource planning and for keeping resource data up to date.
• Promote use of central resource management around the FRR project portfolio and collaboration in the optimization of Wolters Kluwer's sourcing tools and procedures
Operational resource management
• Provide visibility of PS resource pipeline, identify gaps, and optimize efficient resource allocation/control and resolve resource conflicts.
• Play an active role in the selection of new hires and their efficient and seamless integration into their Wolters Kluwer team.
• Support resource allocation across all projects within PS managing utilization rates whilst addressing customers’ needs and contractual obligations.
• ensure that resource requests are filled appropriately and provide target group-specific reporting to all stakeholders involved.
Forecasting, reporting, and training
• Lead and actively guide the regular PS forecasting process in supporting the PS management team.
• Work with the PS managers to ensure that growth projections are reflected in the recruitment, training program, and manage growth in a consistent manner to meet utilization objectives.
• Lead, execute and continuously improve the EMEA capacity planning meetings with PS management.
• Internal Growth programs: #Grow; Mindfulness and Wellbeing programs (Wellbeats, MyQuillibrium, mind & body webinars)
• Days off based on seniority
• Yearly performance bonus
• Holiday bonuses for Christmas and Easter
• Monthly allowance that can be used for public transport / parking / sport etc
• Referral bonus
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate health insurance
Note: physical relocation to Cluj from other cities in Romania is not required