Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
In Romania and Moldova we exceeded 100 headcount and we are continuously consolidating our strong team for growth
• College degree and above.
• 1-2 years related working experience.
• Good communication & interpersonal skill
• Strong responsibilities and good abilities to work hard and carefully;
• Willing to learn and strong sense of service.
• Willing to work under pressure with pleasant/enthusiastic personality.
• Proficient in English, both verbal and writing is mandatory.
• Good computer skill including MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Visitors/calls management
• Provide reception service at front desk by greeting visitors on arrival and guiding visitors
• Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of Reception area
• Answer and transfer incoming calls
• Documents collection, delivery and distribution management
• Responsible to handle all incoming and outgoing courier documents for all office staff,
• Liaise with courier vendor, deal with the courier issue when arises.
• Office stationery management
• Meeting room book if necessary, make sure all the meeting rooms are in good order
• Assist colleagues on other administrative tasks when necessary