Who we are?
We are Grant Thornton. We go beyond business as usual, so you can too.
Grant Thornton Romania was founded in December 2010. During this period, our company has been continuously committed to providing quality and value services to clients. We are dedicated to serving the needs of privately held business and public interest companies delivering assurance, tax and advisory services. We approach all assignments by combining excellent consultancy services and dedicated, professional staff with experience at both local and international level. Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organization and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. With more than 62,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 130 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
What do we value?
We are a young team of professionals who have in common the Grant Thornton core values:
Collaboration, Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Leadership, Agility
Here at Grant Thornton, we like to think big!
• College degree and above.
• 1-2 years related working experience.
• Good communication & interpersonal skill
• Strong responsibilities and good abilities to work hard and carefully;
• Willing to learn and strong sense of service.
• Willing to work under pressure with pleasant/enthusiastic personality.
• Proficient in English, both verbal and writing is mandatory.
• Good computer skill including MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Visitors/calls management
• Provide reception service at front desk by greeting visitors on arrival and guiding visitors
• Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of Reception area
• Answer and transfer incoming calls
• Documents collection, delivery and distribution management
• Responsible to handle all incoming and outgoing courier documents for all office staff,
• Liaise with courier vendor, deal with the courier issue when arises.
• Office stationery management
• Meeting room book if necessary, make sure all the meeting rooms are in good order
• Assist colleagues on other administrative tasks when necessary