Internship for EE on Smart Access - HEAT CE (TM)
Do you want to be an Internship for Electrical Engineering on Smart Access? These should spark your interest : Understand the design of Smart Access devices used in our automotive wireless products, then support in running HW characterization tests, including setup build, measurements with specific equipment, debug, soldering etc., plus creating test report.
Understand the design of Wireless smartphone chargers used in used in our automotive wireless products, then support in running HW characterization tests, including setup build, measurements with specific equipment, debug, soldering etc., plus creating test report.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Internship for Electrical Engineering on Smart Access:
* Hardware analog and digital electronic theory - very good understanding;
* Basic knowledge of measurement equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, generator;
* Good English skills;
* Soldering experience would be a plus;
* Organizational skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services