Senior Software Engineer - Java - (m/f/d) - Remote
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.Cerinte
Your experience should include...
• 4+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experiences with Java, object-oriented programming and design fundamentals
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree with validated computer science fundamentals
• Deep understanding of relational (MySQL or SQL Server) and non-relational database systems (Aurora or Dynamo DB)
• Experience with RESTful APIs and a good understanding of microservices architecture
• Experience developing cloud-based applications on AWS or Azure/GCP
• Experience with CI/CD and Agile development
• Experience with Java Spring Framework desirable
• Experience with unit testing and TDD principles
Location Details: EMEA, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
We are looking for a strong Backend Engineer who is passionate about coding and customer experience to be part of a Dev team who works on our international and social commerce solution projects. You will be part of a team that works with innovative technologies to build the full end-to-end social marketing and commerce experiences for millions of users around the global. We follow agile, CI/CD principles and would like someone who is self-motivated and passionate about making an impact to our Development team and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Design, develop, deploy and operate software service at a global scale
• Design the next generation of social commerce products
• Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices of the development team
• Work collaboratively with a distributed team and participate in design and engineering discussions remotely
• Be accountable for code quality and writing unit and integration tests
• Fluent in English both oral and written for communication and collaboration
• Comfortable in all aspects of the agile development methodology
• Understanding of software security best practices
We've got your back...
• Competitive salary and annual bonus based of performance
• Full-time employment in accordance with the labor law
• Learning and development budget for every employee
• Clearly defined career path and mentorship
• Flexible working schedule and time off
• Private health-care
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies
Job ID: R016613