Freelance Researcher Turkish+English
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
• Conduct due diligence investigations (risk and reputational background checks) on companies and individuals.
• Research negative media (with emphasis on financial crimes) using KYC knowledge, the internet and various specific databases.
• Analyze large volumes of data, synthetize the relevant facts and summarize them in English.
• Compile research findings into reports, using specific templates.
• Ensure compliance with SLAs and client-specific procedures.
• Actively participate in team discussions on project specific areas.
• Closely collaborate with more senior team members.
• Directly interact with internal and external clients.
• Assist in building strong relationships with clients
• Undergraduate degree and the following skills:
• Knowledge or experience in reputational risk, KYC, financial crime investigations,
fraud, background check, due diligence investigations).
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst remaining flexible to prioritise urgent requests.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accurate presentation of
• An enquiring mind prepared to question and pull together strands of information and to reach a conclusion that will ensure the firm is not exposed to reputational issues.
• Strong written and oral communication skills for both languages B2; C1-Eng;
• Good knowledge in the use of Word and Excel.
• Willingness to learn and work within a close-knit team, prepared to help others.
• Banking/FS experience would be a plus.
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a passionate global team
• Project ownership
• Open door policy
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Growth opportunities and certification programs
• Private medical insurance
• Remote working and work from home bonus
• Celebratory bonuses for special occasions
• Meal tickets
• Coursera access and Bookster subscription
• Comprehensive EAP program
• Engagement activities