Software Architect for Intelligent Antenna Module HEAT CE (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Architect for Intelligent Antenna Module HEAT CE (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
The Intelligent Antenna Module acts as a central connectivity gateway, enabling wireless communication, between the vehicle and its outside environment as well as inside the passenger compartment for applications such as telephony, internet connection, navigation & telematics, car access, radio and V2X communication. We know and use latest technologies, such as 5G and Internet of Things (IOT) protocols. We need YOU to decompose the product into components, define the interfaces and give guidance for design, implementation and test. You know I am talking about Software, right ? YOU will be our Software Architect.
Project Software Architecture Responsibilities:
* Define, design and describe the product-specific architecture;
* Review and implement software components and modules;
* Assure that product architecture meets customer requirements;
* Establish and maintain traceability;
* Coach Team members. Software Domain Responsibility
* Ensure high degree of re-usability and identify synergies across projects;
* Set up general rules and guidelines for design and development (e.g. communications mechanism, error handling, etc.);
* Coach SW Developers / junior architects from your team;
* Perform reviews of software architecture and participate in software design and code reviews. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment;
* Advanced skill in Object Oriented Programming (C++), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (examples: ClearCase, CMSynergy, SVN, GIT);
* Advanced English knowledge. Would be nice to have:
* Work experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry;
* Client server protocols like TCP-IP, UDP, MQTT and LwM2M;
* Advanced Linux Programming.
What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, .... )
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.